SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
This is what we do here at SLP, having 30 years industry experience is crucial when setting a selling price. Coming to a realistic price in an aggressive market is an art, data and experience is imperative to net you the maximum sales price regardless of market conditions. Here is a brief overview of the steps we will implement in order to net you the maximum return with the least amount of stress and liability.
- Initial Consultation: When first meeting we feel the walk-through is the most important step. We want to listen to your concerns and goals, we will note the condition of your home and review our marketing plan for your specific property to be sold.
- Home Preparation: We will recommend the most cost-effective improvements to be made if any, from a quick painting project to Staging and of course, disclosure. We want to identify all strengths or weaknesses in order to get you the maximum selling price with the least amount of stress.
- Home Selling Price: Setting the price for sale is everything. Setting a price based on Comparables Sales or “Comps” is essential because an experienced Broker will recommend that the selling price is based on many other factors that newer agents don’t understand. We are experienced Licensed General Contractors and natives San Franciscans, we know SF properties!
- Listing Your Property: After your property has been listed we will handle the title documents, schedule inspections and improvements, manage the improvements all while keeping you updated through this process.
- Disclosure: I’ll say it once again, disclosure is key! Sellers disclosures will be handled diligently by us.
- Marketing: Marketing, Marketing and more Marketing. We utilize the most advanced technical internet/social media online campaigns (90% of all buyers start there search on-line) along with traditional print and our own internal customer data base of buyers including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We can create a custom web site for your property to enhance the overall marketing campaign. We will arrange all open house functions whether it’s a Sunday open or a Tuesday Brokers tour.
- Updates: We will keep you informed of all negotiations and advise you on any matters that arise. Our first priority is you!