BUYING A PROPERTY
Buying a home in San Francisco can be a challenging task with many variables. It is a Major Life Decision as the largest purchase we generally make. Having the most experienced Broker is key. Here is a brief over-view of the steps we recommend you follow in order to make your experience enjoyable and stress free!
- Initial Consultation: First we need to know your likes and dislikes. We want to ask the right questions in order to find you the perfect property.
- Getting Loan Pre-Approval: It is imperative that you find the perfect loan for your situation. Long term or short term we can recommend a lender that has the loan product to fit your specific transaction needs, this will enhance your position when making an offer and you can proceed with confidence.
- Find a Property: It is our responsibility to find you properties that meet your specific requirements. We have access to many property search sites, MLS, Pocket Listings, we are native San Franciscans with a network of long-term relationships, if it’s out there we will find the perfect property for you.
- Making the Offer, Purchase Agreement: When we find you the property you really like we will make a strategic offer and negotiate the best terms on your behalf. All options will be explained to you so you can make an educated decision.
- Manage the Escrow: We will manage the escrow process and explain the procedures involved ensuring that the terms of the Purchase Agreement and escrow are met. We will accompany the signing with you to ensure a smooth closing.