Growing up in a family of brokers and realtors, Mahsa was exposed to the many facets of real estate at a very young age. With over 30 years of exposure and a passion for real estate, she’s grown quite fond and experienced in the business of buying, selling, and remodeling homes.
A native of the Bay Area, she grew up in Saratoga, completed her Bachelor of Science in Business Management at San Jose State University, and worked as an auditor for nearly 11 years before transitioning to real estate.
Her background as an auditor has given her vast experience in finance, construction, contracts, and negotiations. This has allowed her to thrive in helping her clients through the buying and selling process, giving them the opportunity to achieve their goals with as little risk and stress as possible. As your agent, she’s your trusted advisor and fully committed to you.
With the unprecedented support and experience at SLP, Mahsa welcomes the opportunity to help you make your goals a reality. Her dedication and commitment to her clients is always her first priority. Please feel free to reach out to her to discuss your real estate needs.
Specializing in the Bay Area, no area is unfamiliar.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, SOMA Luxury Properties East, Inc., DRE#02024344
- Member of San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Member of Oakland / Berkeley Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, San Jose State University